This one hour webinar will cover new and emerging issues related to Gonorrhea in Colorado and the Denver Metro Area.
Discussion topics will include:
- Current trends in Gonorrhea (national, state and local)
- Emerging clinical issues in adults
- SURRG Data
This webinar will be held from 12:00 - 1:00 pm MST.
A confirmation email will be sent to all registrants the week of April 1, 2019.
Evaluation and CE Certificates:
- 1.0 CNE/CME will be offered for this course.
- Evaluation surveys are sent via email immediately following the webinar.
- CE Certificates are sent via email following completion of your evaluation.
- Evaluation surveys are closed down two weeks after the webinar so be sure to complete your evaluation.
For more information, please contact Danielle Osowski at 303-602-3637, email@example.com